As part of the Javane team, you will work to find opportunities for investment in related areas of Javane’s interest. The role is a multidisciplinary function and requires a well-developed valuation, financial, technological, strategic, and business analysis mindset with professional interpersonal skill sets.
- investment / Valuation / VC
It is an extremely varied role and duties include
- Source and evaluate venture capital investment opportunities. This will include:
- Conduct research, analysis and related due diligence on new investment opportunities and develop and present recommendations to the Investment Committee.
- Create and analyze financial models, and return scenarios.
- Conduct valuation for investment opportunities and prepare Investment Committee- required docs prior to the meetings.
- Maintain existing and develop new relationships with VC firms, accelerators, and other industry partners in order to generate attractive investment opportunities and source companies that provide strategic and financial value to Javane..
- Help monitor the ongoing portfolio of investments
- Monitor markets and industry trends that could impact investment opportunities or the existing portfolio.
- Lead the investment team to ensure the high performance of the VC processes.
- Minimum 2 years of related experience in investment management or financial services, with a minimum of 1 year experience in venture capital.
- Ability to develop and work with financial models, Google Sheet, and Excel.
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively as a member of a team; proactive, entrepreneurial approach
- Sound investment judgment and negotiation skills
- Having an overall knowledge of the startup ecosystem and VCs.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in conducting due diligence on venture capital investment opportunities
- Bachelor’s degree required; MBA and/or professional/graduate qualification in an investment-related discipline preferred
- Flexible working hours.
- Stock options for all employees.
- Talented colleagues and an interesting work environment.
- Supplementary health insurance.
- Generous loans.
- Various on-site entertainments.